Cost of living in Parma, Italy vs Londrina, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 143 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.648 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Londrina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Parma (Italy) is 82% more expensive than in Londrina (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,750 (€1,882) in Parma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,800 in Londrina.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$19,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €643 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 78,000 L£ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Leeds costs £1.26 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)