Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname vs Londrina, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 154 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.560 BRL / SRD
Do you live in Londrina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is about the same as in Londrina (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,600 in Londrina you would need to make just about R$ 4,524 (8,073 SRD $) in Paramaribo.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Los Angeles, California costs $2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Andorra la Vella costs €3.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cochabamba costs $b16,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,978 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 14,500 (about 3 hours ago)