Cost of living in Panama City, Panama vs Londrina, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,092 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.141 BRL / PAB
Do you live in Londrina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Panama City (Panama) is 61% more expensive than in Londrina (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,709 (2,103 B/.) in Panama City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,400 in Londrina.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Murcia costs €15 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Ana, California costs $40 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbia, South Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$120 (about 2 hours ago)