Cost of living in Palmerston North, New Zealand vs Londrina, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 117 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.711 BRL / NZD
Do you live in Londrina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palmerston North (New Zealand) is 76% more expensive than in Londrina (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,920 (NZ$2,921) in Palmerston North to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,500 in Londrina.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨300 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $0.59 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,105 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €47 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 400 ₨ (about 4 hours ago)