Cost of living in Padua, Italy vs Londrina, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 95 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.648 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Londrina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Padua (Italy) is 69% more expensive than in Londrina (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,757 (€1,669) in Padua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,600 in Londrina.
Prices recently added
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Sheffield costs £0.66 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leipzig costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b9,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $65 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $120 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (about 3 hours ago)