Cost of living in Osasco, Brazil vs Londrina, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 110 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2019.
Do you live in Londrina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osasco (Brazil) is 22% more expensive than in Londrina (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,226 in Osasco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,100 in Londrina.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Christchurch costs NZ$13 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in São Paulo costs R$ 8 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 77 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 249,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$128 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Prishtina costs €150 (about 2 hours ago)