Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal vs Londrina, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 468 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.569 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Londrina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 49% more expensive than in Londrina (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,854 (€1,500) in Oporto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,600 in Londrina.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €0.70 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago de Cali costs COL$1,650,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,260 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fresno, California costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Temuco costs CH$12,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Singapore costs SGD $649 (about 4 hours ago)