Cost of living in Odessa, Ukraine vs Londrina, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 164 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.17497 BRL / UAH
Do you live in Londrina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Odessa (Ukraine) is about the same as in Londrina (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,200 in Londrina you would need to make just about R$ 5,185 (29,630₴) in Odessa.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €0.70 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago de Cali costs COL$1,650,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,260 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fresno, California costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Temuco costs CH$12,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Singapore costs SGD $649 (about 4 hours ago)