Cost of living in Odense, Denmark vs Londrina, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 313%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 149 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.622 BRL / DKK
Do you live in Londrina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Odense (Denmark) is 127% more expensive than in Londrina (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 11,102 (kr17,846) in Odense to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,900 in Londrina.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €15 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Agadir costs 30 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Saint Helier costs £1.20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 380,890 (about 3 hours ago)