Cost of living in Oaxaca, Mexico vs Londrina, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 157 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.21609 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Londrina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oaxaca (Mexico) is 6% cheaper than in Londrina (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,700 in Londrina you would need to make just about R$ 4,430 (Mex$ 20,500) in Oaxaca.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Mar del Plata costs ARS $60 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zaragoza costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Salta costs ARS $95 (about 3 hours ago)