Cost of living in Nuremberg, Germany vs Londrina, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 128 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.569 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Londrina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nuremberg (Germany) is 86% more expensive than in Londrina (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,741 (€1,913) in Nuremberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,700 in Londrina.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Omaha, Nebraska costs $27,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$150,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$90 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Montevideo costs $U900 (about 3 hours ago)