Cost of living in Nezahualcóyotl, Mexico vs Londrina, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 86 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.21504 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Londrina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nezahualcóyotl (Mexico) is 27% more expensive than in Londrina (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,991 (Mex$ 27,857) in Nezahualcóyotl to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,700 in Londrina.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucaramanga costs COL$70,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cuenca costs $550 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $30 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Córdoba costs ARS $1,000 (about 4 hours ago)