Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom vs Londrina, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 253 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2019. Exchange rate: 5.457 BRL / GBP
Do you live in Londrina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne (United Kingdom) is 94% more expensive than in Londrina (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,904 (£1,632) in Newcastle upon Tyne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,600 in Londrina.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jingdezhen costs 20元 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Medellín costs COL$153,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,200,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 20元 (about 3 hours ago)