Cost of living in Naples, Italy vs Londrina, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 184 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.580 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Londrina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Naples (Italy) is 61% more expensive than in Londrina (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,374 (€1,828) in Naples to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,200 in Londrina.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Brest costs €6.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bilbao costs €700 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Arica costs CH$223,222 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$55 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (about 3 hours ago)