Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada vs Londrina, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 208 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.111 BRL / CAD
Do you live in Londrina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia (Canada) is 83% more expensive than in Londrina (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,038 (C$2,584) in Nanaimo, British Columbia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,400 in Londrina.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucaramanga costs COL$70,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cuenca costs $550 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $30 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Córdoba costs ARS $1,000 (about 4 hours ago)