Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya vs Londrina, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 547 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.04039 BRL / KES
Do you live in Londrina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 32% more expensive than in Londrina (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,476 (Shilling160,328) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,900 in Londrina.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Mar del Plata costs ARS $60 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zaragoza costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Salta costs ARS $95 (about 3 hours ago)