Cost of living in Nabeul, Tunisia vs Londrina, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 73 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.462 BRL / TND
Do you live in Londrina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nabeul (Tunisia) is 8% cheaper than in Londrina (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,500 in Londrina you would need to make just about R$ 4,119 (2,818 Dinar) in Nabeul.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$100 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in San Diego, California costs $45 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jackson, Mississippi costs $34 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 399 (about 3 hours ago)