Cost of living in Mykolayiv, Ukraine vs Londrina, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 31 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.17497 BRL / UAH
Do you live in Londrina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mykolayiv (Ukraine) is 11% cheaper than in Londrina (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,400 in Londrina you would need to make just about R$ 3,914 (22,370₴) in Mykolayiv.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Omaha, Nebraska costs $27,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$150,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$90 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Montevideo costs $U900 (about 3 hours ago)