Cost of living in Mykolayiv, Ukraine vs Londrina, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 22 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.17790 BRL / UAH
Do you live in Londrina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mykolayiv (Ukraine) is 13% cheaper than in Londrina (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,800 in Londrina you would need to make just about R$ 5,068 (28,487₴) in Mykolayiv.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 14,250 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly rent - 45m2 in Sydney costs AU$581 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Hangzhou costs 40元 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Jerusalem costs 6.00 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in San Salvador costs $800 (about 1 hour ago)