Cost of living in Mumbai, India vs Londrina, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,319 prices entered by 278 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.05863 BRL / INR
Do you live in Londrina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mumbai (India) is 9% more expensive than in Londrina (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,225 (₨89,126) in Mumbai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,800 in Londrina.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Melilla costs €400 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 150 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Natal costs R$ 5.16 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zrenjanin costs 900 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Queretaro costs Mex$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$650,000 (about 2 hours ago)