Cost of living in Montreal, Canada vs Londrina, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,324 prices entered by 256 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.169 BRL / CAD
Do you live in Londrina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montreal (Canada) is 87% more expensive than in Londrina (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 10,099 (C$3,187) in Montreal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,400 in Londrina.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$19,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €643 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 78,000 L£ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Leeds costs £1.26 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)