Cost of living in Mississauga, Canada vs Londrina, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 199 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.169 BRL / CAD
Do you live in Londrina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mississauga (Canada) is 110% more expensive than in Londrina (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,673 (C$3,052) in Mississauga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,600 in Londrina.
Prices recently added
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Sheffield costs £0.66 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leipzig costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b9,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $65 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $120 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (about 3 hours ago)