Cost of living in Minatitlan, Mexico vs Londrina, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 36 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.21535 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Londrina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Minatitlan (Mexico) is 8% cheaper than in Londrina (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,900 in Londrina you would need to make just about R$ 4,522 (Mex$ 21,000) in Minatitlan.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$19,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €643 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 78,000 L£ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Leeds costs £1.26 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)