Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran vs Londrina, Brazil
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 76 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00010 BRL / IRR *
Do you live in Londrina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 4% cheaper than in Londrina (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,500 in Londrina you would need to make just about R$ 4,300 (﷼ 43,194,375) in Mashhad.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leipzig costs €750 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b9,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $65 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $120 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Melilla costs €400 (about 3 hours ago)