Cost of living in Marrakech, Morocco vs Londrina, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 144 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.43258 BRL / MAD
Do you live in Londrina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is 8% more expensive than in Londrina (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,851 (11,214 Dirham) in Marrakech to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,500 in Londrina.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$100 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in San Diego, California costs $45 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jackson, Mississippi costs $34 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 399 (about 4 hours ago)