Cost of living in Manzanillo, Colima, Mexico vs Londrina, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 89 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.21535 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Londrina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manzanillo, Colima (Mexico) is 21% more expensive than in Londrina (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,451 (Mex$ 25,312) in Manzanillo, Colima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,500 in Londrina.
Prices recently added
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Sheffield costs £0.66 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leipzig costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b9,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $65 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $120 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (about 3 hours ago)