Cost of living in Manila, Philippines vs Londrina, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,183 prices entered by 153 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.08161 BRL / PHP
Do you live in Londrina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manila (Philippines) is 23% more expensive than in Londrina (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,405 (Php66,232) in Manila to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,400 in Londrina.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 1,800 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 8,000元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Zurich costs CHF 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €750 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Guangzhou costs 200元 (about 2 hours ago)