Cost of living in Manaus, Brazil vs Londrina, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 170 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2019.
Do you live in Londrina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manaus (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Londrina (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,667 in Manaus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,900 in Londrina.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Brest costs €6.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bilbao costs €700 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Arica costs CH$223,222 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (about 3 hours ago)