Cost of living in Maceió, Brazil vs Londrina, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 43 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2019.
Do you live in Londrina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maceió (Brazil) is 11% more expensive than in Londrina (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,790 in Maceió to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,200 in Londrina.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Leeds costs £1.26 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €15 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Agadir costs 30 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Saint Helier costs £1.20 (about 3 hours ago)