Cost of living in Macao vs Londrina, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 121 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.518 BRL / MOP
Do you live in Londrina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Macao is 98% more expensive than in Londrina (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,304 (17,962 Pataca) in Macao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,700 in Londrina.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$100 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in San Diego, California costs $45 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jackson, Mississippi costs $34 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 399 (about 3 hours ago)