Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky, United States vs Londrina, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 296 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.144 BRL / USD
Do you live in Londrina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky (United States) is 70% more expensive than in Londrina (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,996 ($1,930) in Lexington, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,700 in Londrina.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Armenia, Colombia costs COL$30,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.30 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Juan costs $1,525 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,467 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in San Diego, California costs $1,413 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 4,100 (about 2 hours ago)