Cost of living in Kuching, Malaysia vs Londrina, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.996 BRL / MYR
Do you live in Londrina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is 11% more expensive than in Londrina (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,456 (RM5,480) in Kuching to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,900 in Londrina.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Swansea costs £5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oakland, California costs $85 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U20,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Houston, Texas costs $2.19 (about 4 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baghdad costs 18,000,000 Dinar (about 4 hours ago)