Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia vs Londrina, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,262 prices entered by 210 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.996 BRL / MYR
Do you live in Londrina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 21% more expensive than in Londrina (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,687 (RM5,711) in Kuala Lumpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,700 in Londrina.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santiago costs CH$750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Glasgow costs £1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montevideo costs $U1,264,730 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuku`alofa, Tonga costs Pa'anga 8 (about 2 hours ago)