Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia vs Londrina, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 117 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.004 BRL / MYR
Do you live in Londrina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 20% more expensive than in Londrina (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,896 (RM5,874) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,900 in Londrina.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Leeds costs £1.26 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €15 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Agadir costs 30 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Saint Helier costs £1.20 (about 3 hours ago)