Cost of living in Kigali, Rwanda vs Londrina, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 511 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00444 BRL / RWF
Do you live in Londrina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kigali (Rwanda) is 8% more expensive than in Londrina (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,413 (1,220,068 Franc) in Kigali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,000 in Londrina.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨300 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $0.59 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,105 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €47 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 400 ₨ (about 4 hours ago)