Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine vs Londrina, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 79 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.17497 BRL / UAH
Do you live in Londrina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is about the same as in Londrina (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,500 in Londrina you would need to make just about R$ 4,367 (24,957₴) in Kharkiv.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 85m2 in London costs £1,505 (38 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Lusaka costs 100 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,500 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,840 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Xian costs 1,000元 (about 1 hour ago)