Cost of living in Katerini, Greece vs Londrina, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 31 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.580 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Londrina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 21% more expensive than in Londrina (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,926 (€1,294) in Katerini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,900 in Londrina.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pisa costs €10 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Novorossiysk costs руб 130 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gothenburg costs 72 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 750 (about 2 hours ago)