Cost of living in Kasese, Uganda vs Londrina, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 31 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00112 BRL / UGX
Do you live in Londrina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kasese (Uganda) is 19% cheaper than in Londrina (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,100 in Londrina you would need to make just about R$ 4,111 (3,657,988 Shilling) in Kasese.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Murcia costs €15 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Ana, California costs $40 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbia, South Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$120 (about 2 hours ago)