Cost of living in Karachi, Pakistan vs Londrina, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,040 prices entered by 228 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02698 BRL / PKR *
Do you live in Londrina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karachi (Pakistan) is 28% cheaper than in Londrina (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,500 in Londrina you would need to make just about R$ 3,230 (₨119,720) in Karachi.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$100 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in San Diego, California costs $45 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jackson, Mississippi costs $34 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 399 (about 4 hours ago)