Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan vs Londrina, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 159 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.13569 BRL / TWD
Do you live in Londrina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 46% more expensive than in Londrina (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,171 (52,851 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,900 in Londrina.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Delhi costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $45 (about 5 hours ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Morelia costs Mex$ 75 (about 5 hours ago)
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,260 (about 7 hours ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Kolkata costs ₨22 (about 8 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (about 8 hours ago)