Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan vs Londrina, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 32 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.13597 BRL / TWD
Do you live in Londrina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 29% more expensive than in Londrina (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,719 (49,413 NT$) in Kao-hsiung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,200 in Londrina.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Buraidah costs ﷼ 600 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 2,500 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Odessa costs 8,500₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Beirut costs 750,000 L£ (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Denver, Colorado costs $1,118 (about 2 hours ago)