Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda vs Londrina, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 220 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00113 BRL / UGX
Do you live in Londrina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 9% more expensive than in Londrina (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,115 (4,542,893 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,700 in Londrina.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 20元 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago del Estero costs ARS $1,500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Resistencia costs ARS $15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $5,452 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (about 3 hours ago)