Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia vs Londrina, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 31 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.26897 BRL / ZMW
Do you live in Londrina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 10% more expensive than in Londrina (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,293 (19,679 Kwacha) in Kabwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,800 in Londrina.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Christchurch costs NZ$13 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in São Paulo costs R$ 8 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 77 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 249,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$128 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Prishtina costs €150 (about 2 hours ago)