Cost of living in Kabul, Afghanistan vs Londrina, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 157 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.05441 BRL / AFN
Do you live in Londrina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kabul (Afghanistan) is 4% cheaper than in Londrina (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,200 in Londrina you would need to make just about R$ 4,991 (91,739 Afghani) in Kabul.
Prices recently added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Santa Barbara, California costs $2.99 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cúcuta costs COL$4,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Rawalpindi costs ₨138 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (about 4 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Nantes costs €100 (about 5 hours ago)