Cost of living in Kabul, Afghanistan vs Londrina, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 210 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.05259 BRL / AFN
Do you live in Londrina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kabul (Afghanistan) is 6% cheaper than in Londrina (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,800 in Londrina you would need to make just about R$ 4,488 (85,343 Afghani) in Kabul.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pisa costs €10 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Novorossiysk costs руб 130 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gothenburg costs 72 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 750 (about 2 hours ago)