Cost of living in Jundiai, Brazil vs Londrina, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 118 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2019.
Do you live in Londrina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jundiai (Brazil) is 8% more expensive than in Londrina (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,075 in Jundiai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,700 in Londrina.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guangzhou costs 10,000元 (31 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Thane costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tangier costs 9 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Istanbul costs 14TL (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €60 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$45 (about 4 hours ago)