Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia vs Londrina, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 154 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.994 BRL / MYR
Do you live in Londrina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 19% more expensive than in Londrina (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,954 (RM5,992) in Johor Bahru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,000 in Londrina.
Prices recently added
- 10 eggs, large in Istanbul costs 14TL (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Omaha, Nebraska costs $27,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$150,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$90 (about 3 hours ago)