Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil vs Londrina, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 255 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2019.
Do you live in Londrina? We need your help!
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 10% more expensive than in Londrina (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,948 in João Pessoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,500 in Londrina.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Pedro Sula costs L 29 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,525 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $6.00 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Arequipa costs S/. 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)