Cost of living in Indianapolis, Indiana, United States vs Londrina, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 404 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.149 BRL / USD
Do you live in Londrina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Indianapolis, Indiana (United States) is 89% more expensive than in Londrina (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,883 ($2,141) in Indianapolis, Indiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,700 in Londrina.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Río Cuarto costs ARS $300 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 119 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Austin, Texas costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kingston costs J$148 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.90 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Utrecht costs €1.80 (about 3 hours ago)