Cost of living in Hangzhou, China vs Londrina, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 171 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.589 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Londrina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hangzhou (China) is 25% more expensive than in Londrina (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,372 (10,815元) in Hangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,100 in Londrina.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago de Cali costs COL$1,650,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,260 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fresno, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Temuco costs CH$12,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Singapore costs SGD $649 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ljubljana costs €2,000 (about 5 hours ago)