Cost of living in Hamburg, Germany vs Londrina, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 473 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.648 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Londrina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamburg (Germany) is 113% more expensive than in Londrina (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 10,013 (€2,154) in Hamburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,700 in Londrina.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $120 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Melilla costs €400 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 150 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Natal costs R$ 5.16 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zrenjanin costs 900 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)